A day in my life part 1
Hallo every one ..... welcome to a day in my life ๐ค
Here I will tell you a little about my daily life as a student and a santri. I am a student in 2023 Universitas faletehan , my daily routine after going to campus is helping with activities at the boarding school.Do you think it's fun to be a student and a santri?
In my opinion, it's a bit confusing as to where we have to share our time...
What are my daily activities? From 4 o'clock, I wake up at dawn, after the morning prayer, I do cleaning tasks, then get ready to go to campus.
This is a group photo after finishing the course๐,So before going home and to our respective boarding houses, we took the time to take pictures first, guys, so that we can have some good memories, hehhehe...๐
Prodi pendidikan bahasa Inggris
The second one is a photo taken before the middle test...just for fun so you don't look dizzy when you're filling in the questions hihihi...๐๐So, I'm a team that likes to capture moments, right guys
Which team are you on? Capture the moment or not?
Hadroh activities in boording school ๐ค
Thank you for your attention ๐๐


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar